- Rajat Khatri is a Happiness Coach, Mentor, Author and a Humorist.
- He is certified from the Berkeley Institute of Well Being, California and is also trained by leading Happiness experts like Dr. Raj Raghunathan, Tal Ben Shahar, and Shawn Achor.
- He is the founder of Happy Life Architecture and has spent over 1000+ hours teaching, guiding and designing happier life of Individuals/ Corporate through seminars, 1-2-1 sessions, webinars and his books.
- Tools and techniques used by him to design happier life are backed by research conducted in field of psychology at leading Universities in the world.
- Rajat is an MBA from one of the leading business schools in India and has worked for 13+ years in the field of Research, Data Science, Analytics and now an expert in understanding the Science behind Happiness and Well-being in life.